NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Responsibilities would be to project and assist with construction costs by collecting and reviewing required information and negotiating/controlling costs.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience
- Experience using take-off software is a plus
The Production Coordinator will handle the day-to-day tasks on specific projects related to new construction. Assistant will work closely with the Production Team throughout the construction of the project and will be responsible for ensuring daily construction related issues are being addressed.
- Bachelors degee, Associates degree, or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures; preferred but not required
- Bilingual; preferred but not required
Service Department Representative
Representative would coordinate all service calls while providing product/service information. Would be required to resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The objective is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma (preferred)
- 1-2 years of Customer Service or a related field