NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Responsibilities would be to project and assist with construction costs by collecting and reviewing required information and negotiating/controlling costs.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience
- Experience using take-off software is a plus
Responsibilities will be able to undertake a variety of day-to-day office tasks. Your role will ensure that our office operations run smoothly and with accurate speed. Alongside that, you will provide support to other departments within the company.
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role, experience in customer service will be a plus
- Use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, (frequent) and others as needed. Ability to manage other assigned projects alongside daily job duties
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be flexible and able to work in a very fast paced work environment and at times under the pressure of meeting critical deadlines