Stage One Pre-construction and Permit Application
You’ve made the big decision.
- Building Agreement is signed, and now just a few more choices will start you on the path to homeownership.
- You will make all exterior and interior color and material selections.
- Our construction team will request all required building permits.
- The lot is cleared of sod and any trees.
Stage Two Foundation
Plotting, plumbing and pouring.
- Foundation formwork is laid out as per plot map and construction plans.
- Foundation will be inspected by our land surveyor in order to confirm measurements and placement.
- Rough plumbing is installed and inspected.
- The form is trenched and all the structural components are installed.
- Foundation is inspected by the city inspectors and by our quality control team.
- Foundation is poured.
Stage Three Framing
Your house and your dreams begin to take shape.
- Lumber is delivered.
- Our carpenters frame all walls, ceiling joists, and rafters and build all window and door openings.
- Roof decking is installed, and it is covered.
- Window and exterior doors are installed.
- Exterior trim and siding is installed.
- Fireplace is installed.
Stage Four Interior and Exterior Rough
The interior starts to take shape. Many inspections ensure everything is done just right.
- Heating and air conditioning rough-in is completed.
- Plumbing top out is completed.
- Electrical rough-in is completed.
- Cable, phone and alarm wiring are installed.
- Asphalt shingles are installed.
- Framing, mechanical, plumbing and electrical is inspected by the city inspectors and by our quality control team.
Stage Five Interior and Exterior Finish, Part 1
Finishing from top to bottom.
- Insulation and poly seal are installed.
- Drywall is installed and inspected by our quality control team.
- The walls and ceiling are textured after the drywall is taped and sanded.
- Cabinets are installed.
- Interior doors, crown molding, baseboards and closet shelving are installed.