Alvarez Construction is Building Grove at Ascension With Energy-Efficient “Green” Initiatives
Your new home is more than a structure. Today, new construction homes deliver something different—performance. Advances in construction materials, methods, appliances, and systems enable homebuilders to produce homes that conserve energy and increase comfort.
Baton Rouge homebuilder Alvarez Construction Company is building its Grove at Ascension community with energy-efficient “green initiatives” designed to add value to your home. The single-family homes at the Grove at Ascension in Prairieville reflect our commitment to building a healthier home that also delivers efficiency—two key factors to your long-term comfort and enjoyment of your home. We incorporate these value-added features in every home:
- Weather-resistant home wrap that protects the exterior walls and reduces air flow, conserving energy
- Foam insulation around doors and windows to prevent drafts
- Insulation baffles on soffit vents to allow for better venting in your attic
- Moisture-resistant drywall behind all tubs and showers to protect any seepage that could damage the walls in these damp areas
- R15 insulation on exterior walls and R30 attic insulation for maximum protection
- Highly efficient, 16 SEER air conditioning system—which exceeds the 14 SEER minimum requirement—with dehumidification controls
- Complete home air filtration system with hospital-grade MERV 16 air filter that prevents particles as small as .3 microns, perfect for people with allergies and respiratory conditions
- Complete air filtration system that improves indoor air quality
- Smart thermostat so you can control your home’s temperature even when you’re away
The homes at Grove at Ascension are eco-friendly and energy efficient, so, of course, we would use the same care for the environment of the neighborhood. The homes are respectfully situated in a country setting. Take a leisurely walk around the lake and enjoy the green spaces we maintain here, experiencing the serenity that comes with this comfortable lifestyle. If Grove at Ascension sounds like where you belong, we have a new construction home that is move-in ready. You could be living here this summer!
16491 Cypress Knee Drive offers three bedrooms and three baths in our 1,817-square-foot Briars floor plan. The open concept and high ceilings expand the spacious feeling. The living room includes a fireplace and rich wood floors. The kitchen is appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a center island with a breakfast bar. Take a look at where you could be living, for just $258,550.
43303 Meadow Grove Drive offers an upgraded presentation of our Gardenia floor plan. This new construction home provides 1,948 square feet of interior space. Four, comfortably-sized bedrooms and three full baths accommodate your family. Tucked privately in the back of the layout, the fourth bedroom has its own full bath, ideal for the multi-generational household. The master suite features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and a bath with dual vanities, walk-in shower, and whirlpool tub. Affordably priced at $268,950, this Grove at Ascension home is ready for you.
Contact us at Alvarez Construction Company to arrange a personal tour of this new home and family-friendly neighborhood. Also, browse our selection of available new construction homes in our other communities throughout the Baton Rouge area.